Dear Fellow Trader,
Thank you for stopping by OF•G.com. I created it to share some of my trading tools which I think could help you trade better. Free trials are available, and there are no long-term commitments. Sign up for a trial and see for yourself. And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
20+ years with TradeStation
• Began using TradeStation and programming in EasyLanguage in 1994.
• Winner in the 2013 TradeStation TradingApp Contest
• Two-time winner in the 2011 TradeStation 9.0 Developer Challenge
Full-time futures trader since 2000
• Primarily stock index futures, but also bonds, currencies and energy
• Began trading futures in 1989; stocks and options in the early 1980s.
30+ Years in the financial markets
• Prior to trading full time, was Vice President at Oakwood Worldwide, a large multi-national real estate and hospitality company based in Los Angeles.
• Negotiated property and capital markets transactions valued in the billions of dollars, including raising institutional debt and equity capital, issuing securities, mergers & acquisitions, interest rate hedging, etc.
MBA, et cetera
• MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management
• Bachelors degree from the University of Mississippi